Tobacco smoking is bad for health, heart and lungs.
Smoking can be a major cause for heart related disease, nicotine in smoke is very bad for heart and health.
1. Decreases oxygen to the heart
2. Heart rate and Blood Pressure may increase
3. Chances of blood clotting
Quitting Smoking has many positive effects
1. You may live longer
2. You are healthier
3. You are more happy and do feel good
4. Look fresh and look good
5. You do not harm others as they were becoming victim of passive smoking
6. You savings increase
To quit smoking visit your doctor and take advice on how you can quit smoking peacefully and it is permanent.
Precautions for Smokers
1. Regular health check atleast 1-2 times yearly
2. Consult and be in touch with your doctor if there is any irregularity of health
3. Avoid self medication
4. Heart and Lungs Tests should be done yearly
5. Work out , exercise , practice of yoga, pranayama is good for health
6. Slowly try reduce and finally quit smoking
Post in People Interest by Desun Hospital and Heart Institute