- About Us
- Medical Departments
- Cardiac Sciences
- Neuro Psychiatry
- General Medicine
- Endocrinology & Diabetology
- Respiratory Medicine
- Desun-Onco Care
- General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Transplant Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- 24 hr Ambulance Services
- Admission without deposit money
- 24 hr Specialist Doctors
- 1 Ventilator with each ICU Bed
- 24 hr Burns Unit
- 24 hr Diagnostics
- 24 hr Pharmacy
- Quick Contact
- World Class Services
- Rated as India's Best
- Specialty Lab
- Steel OT
- Critical Care Emergency
- Space Age Capsule
- Luxury Hospital
- Low Cost Bypass
- ENT Vestibular Lab
- DESUN Photo Card
- International Care
- Surgery Packages
- Health Checks
- List of DESUN Health Checks
- Speciality of DESUN Health Checks
- What are Health Check-ups
- Health check up FAQ
Youngest NABH Accredited Hospital in India
DESUN is the youngest hospital in India to achieve the prestigious National Accreditation for Hospitals (NABH) accreditation from the Government of India within 3(three) years of starting to operate.
NABH is an acronym for National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), founded by the Government of India in 2006 as a benchmark for excellence in health care.
NABH has an exhaustive list of over 500 distinct elements that need to be fully implemented and operational in order to get the NABH accreditation.
NABH is based on the crux of clear & transparent policies and protocols that attempt to provide quality care for patients.
Benefits of NABH Accreditation
NABH Accreditation benefits all.
- Patients are the biggest beneficiaries. NABH accreditation results in high quality of care and patient's safety. The patients get services by credential medical staff. Rights of patients are respected as well as protected.
- NABH accreditation to a Hospital stimulates continuous improvement. It enables hospital in demonstrating commitment to quality care. NABH accreditation elevates community confidence in the services provided by the hospital.
- NABH accreditation provides an objective system of empanelment by Insurance Companies and other Third Parties.
What NABH means to doctors referring patients to DESUN
We salute to the entire community of doctors who have been giving us their unyielding support and have kept their faith in our relentless quest for quality at a reasonable cost. Doctors everywhere can now tell their patients that they are being referred to one of the best hospitals in the country having NABH accreditation.
What NABH means to our patients
With so many health care facilities offering various types of medical services, it is difficult indeed for a patient to decide which hospital to go for the best treatment and at the best prices. NABH Accreditation can be a guideline for choosing a hospital. DESUN is already well known for its reasonability of prices vis-à-vis the high levels of quality and care that it extends to all its patients.
Exclusively at DESUN
First we started with Angiography (CAG) at 7,000/-, Heart Bypass at 75,000/- & Angioplasty at 70,000/- (with stent) which no other hospital in India offers. Then we further pulled down the price of Pacemaker Implant Surgery to 49,000/- throwing in a lifeline to those who couldn't afford it. Our aim is to make sure that medical help is given to those who require it and that cost should not come in way of availing the quality medical treatment. With the NABH accreditation we can proudly say that we are the only hospital in the Eastern Zone to provide high quality treatment at the lowest possible cost.
For the present rates please check with individual package pages.CONTACTEmail : firstname.lastname@example.org (24 Hours)
Or Call : (+91) 86977 21124, (+91) 83340 31345 (Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm)
Worldclass ServicesBest Hospital & Heart Institute, Kolkata, IndiaCopyright © 2012 DESUN HOSPITAL | SEO By MAGIC NINES
- Medical Departments