Healthy and Filling Breakfast is Good for Your Heart
People regularly taking healthy and filling breakfast are less prone to coronary heart diseases and also reduce chances of associated health problems that may impact heart like blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol and obesity.
Skipping or not eating breakfast also makes us feel hungry at times that are not suitable for intake of food like early evenings, late nights, early noon. The food we consume at those times may not be so healthy and nutritious and more of junk packaged to eat and refrigerated food.
Great for Heart Food Items
We Can Include these food items in our breakfast along with other healthy food
- Oatmeal and Low-fat Milk
- Salmon Sandwich
- Low Calorie Food with Olive Oil Dressing
- Nuts –mostly walnuts, almonds
- Berries, Apples, Tomatoes and Green Leafy Vegetables like Spinach in Salads, Soups, Boiled or Low oil Curries.
- Soy chunks, cakes and sandwich
- Whole Grains – Bread, Chapati or other recipes made of wheat, barley, millets, Pulses and Legumes
Try having wholesome and filling breakfast every morning and living happy and healthy.
Stay Connected With Desun Hospital