- Kidney disease is third in the list as a killer ailment after cancer and cardiac disease
- More than 200,000 people suffer from kidney related ailments every year in India
- Most patients with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD ) have blood pressure or blood sugar or both
- Malfunctioning kidney or with CKD the kidneys are not efficient to filter waste in the body from the blood.
March is the Kidney Month and on around 12 -13 March kidney care awareness is spread through observation of World Kidney Day , know the condition of your kidney and get alert and take care before it is late.
People at Risk of having Kidney Disease?
- Those with high blood pressure?
- Those suffer from diabetes?
- People with family history of kidney disease?
- Those who are overweight?
- Those who smoke?
- People who are above 50 years?
- People who intake excess of protein?
- People who intake too much Alcohol?
- Are you of African, Hispanic, Aboriginal, Asian origin?
How your Doctor Can help you?
- Monitoring kidney condition (1-2 times yearly or as per advice of Doctor)
- Taking prescribed medicine
- Following doctor’s advice
Good Diet and Lifestyle for healthy kidney
- Low salt diet
- Control the sugar intake
- Drink adequate water / fluids
- Avoid aerated drinks, cold drinks, junk food
- Control on protein intake, especially animal protein. Get your limits set with help of competent dietitian
- Maintain a healthy body weight
- Work out, exercise
- Control stress
- Quit smoking
- People with High Blood Pressure and blood sugar level should get various medical tests as suggested by doctor/s to monitor the condition of the kidney/s and blood pressure and blood glucose level (diabetics – people having diabetes)
- Diagnosed with any Kidney aliment consult your doctor and also a nephrologist for regular medical care
- Have prescribed medicines only and avoid random pill popping habit
The various Types of Kidney / Renal / Nephrology disease / Ailment
- Chronic kidney disease
- Critical care nephrology
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Glomerular disease (glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney failure
- Kidney stone diseases
- Pediatric kidney disorders
- Polycystic and inherited kidney diseases
- Renal parenchymal/glomerular disease
Quick Contacts and Useful Links Doctor Appointment: (+91) 86977 21124, (+91) 83340 31345 (cell phone) , Email: email@example.com Hospital Location: DESUN Hospital and Heart Institute, Desun More, Kasba Golpark, EM Bypass Kolkata- 700 107, India Health and Kidney Check Up Packages : http://desunhospital.com/advanced-health-check-up.php ( You are Welcome to Consult over phone to know the exact Test Package Call : (+91) 86977 21124 ) We also have a lot of other kidney packages Kidney Surgery
- Kidney Stone (PCNL): http://desunhospital.com/kidney-stone.php
- Kidney Stone (Open): http://desunhospital.com/kidney-stone-open.php
- Kidney Transplant: http://desunhospital.com/kidney-transplant.php
- More Kidney Surgeries and Disease : http://desunhospital.com/nephrology.php
At Desun Hospital and Heart Institute you can get very affordable kidney care facility. Low cost kidney surgery by expert surgeons. Low cost Dialysis facility in Day care Clinic of the hospital makes regular dialysis possible to the patients with renal or kidney problem. Desun is one the best hospitals in India, Kolkata for renal or nephrology treatment and operations. Desun is open 24 Hours and admits Emergency patients and have facility to conduct surgery even at midnight as per medical requirement. Desun hospital is a NABH and NABL accredited hospital and a superspeciality hospital in Eastern India, Kolkata, India. It is PPN hospital so a good choice for patients with medical insurance. The billing process is very transparent and very competent to help people get easy reimbursement who are empanelled under various health schemes and facilities. The low cost of surgeries makes it comfortable for pay in cash patients too.