Rated as one of India’s best hospitals
- DESUN is the youngest hospital in India to get the prestigious National Accreditation Board for Hospitals (NABH) accreditation from Government of India for excellence in quality of medical treatment and hospital services. The world over, NABH is considered equivalent to the JCAHO (Joint Commission for American Healthcare Organizations) or JCI (Joint Commission International) standards followed in USA for hospital accreditation.
- Awarded Healthcare Pioneers Of The East 2020 by The Times Of India in Cardiac Care and Orthopaedics.
- In the lead story of the November 2011 issue of national news magazine THE WEEK, India’s best hospitals were covered, based on an All India Survey. DESUN Hospital was included in this prestigious list
- The DESUN Pathology Lab has also received the prestigious National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (NABL) accreditation, for excellence in quality of routine and Superspeciality pathology testing. In Eastern India, only DESUN Pathology Lab has in-house facilities to perform Superspeciality pathology tests like PCR, Flow Cytometry, etc. This has huge benefits for DESUN’s patients tremendously because there is practically no waiting time to get test results when compared to other hospitals in Kolkata, who have to send these tests to Mumbai or Delhi and wait for 3 or 4 days for get results. Thus, there is no delay in diagnosis and DESUN’s patients get prompt and accurate treatment.
- Ranked Topmost by both West Bengal and Central Governments
- Desun is CGHS recognized NABH Multispeciality Hospital since 2015 & also Class I Multispeciality Hospital recommended by WBHS
- NABL accredited pathology & NABH
- Ours is one of the largest NABL Pathology Labs in Kolkata equipped to perform in house superspeciality tests for quick review. NABH was granted to Desun Hospital for 3 times 7 consecutive years.